Must be able to perform a variety of vital, confidential, and complex administrative, technical, and secretarial duties in order to fulfill the functions of the Administration Department. That includes appointment and event scheduling and high level interaction with various Physicians, Board, and Community Members.
Must be able to problem solve and work independently under pressure with frequent interruptions and be deadline focused while organizing work flow and information for senior managers.
- High school diploma or equivalency
- Minimum 2 year experience in the clerical/secretarial field
- Minimum 5 years computer experience with proficiency in multiple computer applications
- Ability to handle multiple interruptions and adjustments to priorities throughout the day
- Ability to communicate effectively with diverse, and sometimes irate, individuals and to handle calmly and efficiently situations ranging from routine to emergency
- Excellent memory and organizational ability, in order to set priorities, organize workload, handle multiple responsibilities, and meet deadlines.