Full time OT position available on our Rehab Team. Therapist will perform OT duties as assigned in inpatient, home health, and outpatient settings with patients of all ages. In addition to typical OT duties, candidate must participate in discharge planning, activities coordination/supervision and care planning. Responsible for COTA supervision.
- Lymphedema and splinting experience preferred but not required.
- Must be eligible/maintain licensure in the State of Illinois
- Maintain CPR Certification
- Travel between clinics and to/from patients' homes may be required
- Settings may include, but not limited to, inpatient, outpatient, and home health
- Weekend and holiday rotation as needed/assigned to meet patient/facility needs
- Must be able to adjust in a fast paced environment while ensuring quality and efficiency
- Additional duties as assigned.