Physicians interested in new practice opportunities should consider Hillsboro Area Hospital. Our state-of-the-art facility and safe, wholesome community make the Hillsboro area a great environment in which to work and live.
Hillsboro Area Hospital At-A-Glance:
- 25-bed Critical Access Hospital.
- Community supported JCAHO-accredited hospital.
- Level 1 emergency department.
- New, state-of-the-art equipment and technology, including 64-slice CT scanner, MRI, digital 3D with tele-rad mammography.
- Primary care and surgical services
- Laboratory and pathology on-site.
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy in 3 locations
- Sports rehabilitation.
- Helicopter transport service.
Hillsboro Community At-A-Glance:
- Area lakes providing opportunities for fishing, boating, camping, bicycling, hiking and swimming.
- Excellent public and private schools.
- Local community college.
- 45 minutes away from Springfield, Illinois.
- One hour away from St. Louis, Missouri and major shopping, fine dining, professional sports, cultural arts and more.
- Several public and private golf courses.
- Indoor and outdoor pools.
- Medical fitness center, including indoor lap pool, small aquatic aerobics pool, indoor walking track and fitness facility.
- Outpatient clinic.
Contact David Harrison at 217-532-4184 for more information about practice opportunities.