"I don't know another job that I could put my mechanical skills and empathy for people together and make a difference like I can here."

Andy, a lifelong resident of Montgomery County, makes Tremont Ridge feel more like home for the residents as the maintenance technician. Andy is the son of a pastor - who he would accompany during hospital calls - and was raised to use his skills to serve the community. "I don't know another job that I could put my mechanical skills and empathy for people together and make a difference like I can here."Andy is more than a maintenance man for the residents' at Tremont Ridge; they described him as "part of our family."

Andy works hard to provide quality healthcare to the community by using the skills he has. He is truly a ray of sunshine for the residents as he makes a point to listen to their needs and stories. He sincerely enjoys building relationships with the residents and it shows with how they've supported him through his personal trials. Andy's "why" is to make a difference by paying attention to the little things, and the residents and staff at Tremont Ridge and HAH are very thankful for that.

Website design by: Legato Healthcare Marketing