Pre-registration allows us to make better use of a patient's time when they arrive for a scheduled service. It also permits HAH the opportunity to contact patients' insurance providers in advance of their appointments/admissions to ensure that appropriate pre-authorizations are obtained. Our goal is to assist the patient in receiving the maximum benefits offered by their insurance plan.
How To Pre-Register?
You may call a Customer Service Representative Monday-Friday at 532-4155 between the hours of 6 am and 8 pm to pre-register for your visit.
Please have the following information available prior to calling or registering online:
• Insurance cards
• Name and address of your physician
Information you will need to bring with you to Hillsboro Area Hospital
• All current health insurance cards
• Picture ID
• Prescription/order for your test (if your doctor has given you a copy)
• Health Care Proxy/Living Will/DNR/ or Power of Attorney (if you have one established)
• Previous x-rays (if applicable)
• Pre-registration confirmation page (if completing online form.)