Volunteer Services: The Ethics of Volunteering
1) Hold confidential all types of information they may obtain.
2) Donate their services without compensation or expectation of future employment.
3) Be punctual, conscientious and conduct themselves with dignity, courtesy and consideration.
4) Follow health and life safety guidelines set forth by hospital administration.
5) Accept training opportunities to enhance volunteer service.
6) Bring concerns to Volunteer Coordinator.
For more information about volunteering at Hillsboro Area Hospital, call
Rosanne Heck at 532-4320.