Hillsboro Area Hospital depends on the support of the community in many ways to ensure it can provide the highest level of care possible. One way you can show your support is by becoming a volunteer.
To be a Hillsboro Area Hospital volunteer, you must:
- Hold confidential all types of information you may obtain.
- Donate your services without compensation or expectation of future employment.
- Be punctual, conscientious and conduct yourself with dignity, courtesy and consideration.
- Follow health and life safety guidelines set forth by hospital administration.
- Accept training opportunities to enhance volunteer service.
For more information about volunteer opportunities, call Rosanne Heck at 217-532-4320.